Each organization has business processes. These are the processes in which the tasks are completed one after another until there is a finished work. This is usually accomplished by filling in printed forms and notices by email. But this method causes many delays and breaches in filling out the records with the subsequent observations and nonconformities in audits . . . because records are evidence that the management system lives. However, if an organization can file their documents and records in databases, its business processes can be automated into an electronic workflow. This way, processes can be easily audited to ensure accountability and consistent compliance with the needs of the company.
Description of the solution
QPROCESS is a multiuser application that allows the design, implementation, automation, and monitoring of administrative processes in which documents, records, and tasks that pass from one person to another are involved. It helps to meet the quality standards established by senior management of the organization, allowing monitoring the performance of their processes compared to the fixed goals – and if necessary – taking corrective actions to reach their goals.
Using a graphical interface, QPROCESS allows easily drawn flowcharts with well-defined business rules. Then it runs the process as many times as necessary.
And finally it helps to find bottlenecks and task breaches. For example, the purchasing department can implement a process from the requisition to the issuance of the purchase order for orders to move automatically and efficiently through the steps of the approval procedure. At every step, compliance time can be defined, so that if someone delays in a task, delay notices are automatically released to ensure that the task is executed on time. If a person delays in running a step, it can be monitored so that other people may get involved in the execution.
Features and Benefits
- Allows observing the performance of people involved in management processes.
- Ensures compliance with mandatory standards in the organization.
- Helps to implement projects of continuous improvement and quality monitoring.
- Optimizes the use of resources.
- Reduces cycle times of processes.
- Replaces the paper in administrative controls.
- Increase the productivity in areas of the organization.
- Automates records control of the management system.
- Automates any procedure or application in a quick and easy way.
- Allows monitoring of processes in real time to detect bottlenecks, and then performs the necessary adjustments online.
- Defines workflows where steps can be assigned to functional roles or individuals.
- Re-routes based on the fulfillment of specific conditions.
- Gives total visibility over every step of the process execution.
- Automatically designs electronic forms.
- Customizes reports.
- Offers suitable design formats.
- Simplifies interface of processes design.
- Provides WPF technology that allows installs on the server and then runs the program from any PC as if it were local.
- Is easy to use. Modeling environment based on “Drag and Drop.”
- Is friendly. Maintains design standards of MS Office.
- Has centralized management processes.
- Integrates with other database applications such as ERP, payroll, accounting, etc.
- Provides graphical analysis of processes.
- Allows creation of detailed reports of the implementation process with custom templates.
- Tracks all changes that occur in the system.
- Allocates times for steps compliance.
- Sends delay warning email for those responsible, with a copy to the head of the area.