Human Resources are the most important capital of the organization, so workers must be kept well prepared to perform at their best level. The work of detecting training needs should be one of the crucial tasks of the Human Resources department. It is important to objectively know in which area the department should train personnel to obtain the best performance.
One of the most practical ways to detect training needs is through the performance assessment, because the results of the assessment clearly indicates the specific training that should be given to the staff.
Description of the Solution
QTRAINING allows staff performance assessment using the 360-Degree Evaluation, which has proved to be more reliable than traditional methods. This method intends to give employees a perspective of their performance as adequately as possible by getting reports from all angles: bosses, peers, and subordinates. The purpose is to give the employee the necessary feedback to take measures to improve performance, behavior, or both, and give management the needed information to make good decisions in the future.
QTRAINING efficiently manages its training budget because instead of sending a large group of workers to a course, now a company need only send workers who definitely need it. And instead of hiring a trainer to give a general course, the company can provide the instructor with the specific topics that its organization needs.
The administration and scheduling of courses with its participants are recorded in QTRAINING, which will then issue the attendance lists, records of skills, and other reports to monitor training.
How to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Training.
This is the question that all people responsible for training ask in a quiet voice. How do we know that the course was a good investment? Well, it is very easy with this method, a fact that you have perhaps already realized. Simply giving another performance assessment using the same criteria . . . and the differences between the results before and after the course will tell whether the course improved worker performance.
Features and Benefits
- Allows implementing a 360-Degree Evaluation system.
- Offers custom report templates.
- Issues evidences of skills.
- Manages training.
- Allows assessing the satisfaction of each course.
- Allows managing the course material.
- Allows custom reports, which can be added to the system.
- Allows managing the employment record of the employees and their history within the company.
- Allows importing lists of employees from an Excel file.
- Allows uploading employee documents such as certificates, diplomas, etc.
- Manages catalogs of courses and instructors.
- Manage positions with their descriptions.
- Provides security. A user cannot see information about an employee or a group of employees if it is not authorized.
- Gives notice of employees’ pending courses.
- Increases productivity in areas of Human Resources.
- Issues indicators of man-hours of training.
- Integration with MS Excel, which allows issuing reports and graphs in custom Excel format.
- Easy to use.
- Friendly. Maintains design standards of MS Windows and Office.
- Has multiuser capability.
- Provides WPF technology that allows installs on the server and then runs the program from any PC as if it were local.